Wednesday 30 October 2013

Wedding Card

This was a card my Auntie Rosie asked me to make for her son's wedding.  Stephan and Michelle are both in the merchant navy, so she wanted something elegant and in blue and white and their names on it.  She also asked if there was anything that I could do that reflected their careers.
 

Ahhh,  a Challenge!!!

This is what I came up with let me know what you think.  My Auntie loved it and so did Claire so I very happy as it was a card for a very important occasion.



The wedding was great and everyone had fun.  Michelle's dress was stunning and she beamed from ear to ear all day.  With the recession and most of us having to immigrate in order to work and having over 40 first cousins, we only ever get to meet once in a blue moon.  That makes the day more special, I think.

Supplies I used;

White Centura Pearl Card
Navy Centura Pearl Card
Acetate with the Caught in Crystal Technique
Adirondack Alcohol Inks
Memory Box dies
1. Gothic Grand Arch,
2. Gothic Grand Stained Glass Window,
3. Grand Iron Work Window, and
4. Alphabet letters Lower and Uppercase
Navy cord (from my own stash)
Spellbinders Small Fleur de Lis Rectangle.
Creative Expressions stamp quote.
Cosmic Shimmer White Embossing Powder

I think this is another card that would work for Christmas or any other special occasion.

That's All For Now
Hugs
Celina

No comments:

Post a Comment