Thursday 31 October 2013

Mother Daughter's Sister's Prima BAP October 2013

This is my October Prima BAP Sketch Challenge.

I really loved the look of the sketch so I did it as closely as I could.  I'm happy with how it came out but it isn't totally me.  I'll work on it some when I'm hit with a moment of inspiration in the future.

Supplies
Prima Flowers, chalkboard, pink edger, prima labels (Firefly, Lyric,) Sunrise Sunset Cardstock, Delight Cardstock, Stencils Finnabair Elementals Bubbles 12 x 12, Butterfly 12 x12, Vintage Vanity Doily 6 x 6,
22guage wire, seed beads from my stash
Lindy's Stamp Gang starburst colours
My Craft Studio fine white glitter
Cosmic Shimmer Gilding Wax Silver and Plum and Gold
Molding Paste from CardznScrapz Shop
Luminarte Primary Elements from CardznScrapz Store

I spilled some red ink onto my wedding dress in the photo so I covered it in lots of glitter and I love how that mistake brought about the most favourite part of the layout for me.

The 2 labels behind the photo actually pull out and I wrote a few private things about how I felt that day.


That's All for Now
Hugs
Celina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment