Thursday 29 January 2015

Same Three Things, Three Ways in Three Days No1(a)


As promised I am going to explain something I've decided to call (for now) Same Thing, Three days, Three ways.

It's really quite simple.  Once a month I am going to make 3 projects using 3 same items and demonstrate their versatility. For this month I am showcasing:

Simon Says Stamp/Memory Box Large Ringlets Die
Memeory Box Delightful Peony Background and Outline Die (I'm counting this 1 item)
Chocolate Baroque Stamp Punky Romance


Memory Box LARGE RINGLETS Craft DIE 98790 Punky Romance Rubber stamp sheet - A4
Memory Box DELIGHTFUL PEONY OUTLINE Craft DIE 98742Memory Box DELIGHTFUL PEONY BACKGROUND Craft DIE 98744





Other Supplies
Kraft-tex
Blue Fern Studios Chipboard
Reneabouquet Butterfly
LSG Jan Challenge Colours
Sequins
Paper Artsy Stamp If I had Wings
Royal Purple Staz-on Ink
Couture Creations World Fair Collection Embossing Folder - Work Shop
Tim Holtz Tag and Bookplate Bigz Die
Clear Embossing Inkpad

Embossing PowderSpray
Pop Rock PurplePop Rock Purple
Midnight RubyJazzy jivin' Purple
Angel Wings MauveTea Pot Pruple
Terra cotta PlumCape Cod Coral
Magic Moon Pearls
Don't Eat Yellow Snow  

Tutorial

Using the Bigz die, cut a size 8 tag out of Kraftex
Using Clear Embossing inkpad stamp the Chocolate Baroque Stamp from Punky Romance and heat Emboss it with Angel Wings Mauve
This created a resist and then spray with Cape Cod Coral and Don't Eat Yellow Snow and dry using heat tool
I cut out 4 Ringlets dies from Kraftex and sprayed it in the Jazzy Jivin Purple, Cape Cod Coral, Tea Pot Purple, Pop Rock Purple and adhered the outline to the tag, then put the other coloured inside pieces and glued them down
I cut out the Peony Background die and then did another resist with the Stamp and Angel Wings Mauve
Once dry I sprayed lightly with Jazzy Jivin Purple and cut the matching Outline Die in Kraftex again and sprayed it with Don't Eat Yellow Snow (Gross yet fun name LOL!) to give it a subtle shimmer
glue them together and then fixed it to the tag
I embossed the chipboard with the Terra Cotta Plum embossing powder and stamped the If I had Wings on Kraftex and inked the edges with Dusty Concord Distress Ink and fixed it to the tag and put 3 hat pins in the foam itself
I wrapped bakers twine 3 times around the tag and out brown sequins all over the tag.  I put a Reneabouquet Signature Butterfly to the Flower Head
I used the bakers twine and ribbon on the top of the tag to finish

I'll be putting this up on the Lindy's Stamp Gang January Callenge
I'll put the next post up tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty tag) Thanks for joining Lindy's Stamp Gang challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for playing with LSG!

    ReplyDelete